Library FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are the library hours?
Hours vary by library location and day of the week. Please check the current hours for all the Reinhardt Libraries >
What are the library policies and costs for printing, photocopying, scanning and faxing?
Policies vary for Reinhardt students and community members.
- Students may print in black & white on library laser printers at no cost.
- Color printing for students is 50 cents per page.
- Photocopying is 10 cents per page for students.
- A scanner is available on the second floor of the After Hours Library.
- Students may fax at no cost to numbers within the Atlanta calling area (404, 678, 770 area codes) or any toll-free fax number. Long distance faxing is not available.
- Black & white printing and photocopying are 20 cents per page for community patrons.
- Color printing and faxing are not available to community patrons.
What resources are available in the Hill Freeman Library and Spruill Learning Center?
The Hill Freeman Library and Spruill Learning Center is a three story,
30,000 square foot library located in the center of Reinhardt
University. It contains computers with access to databases and a full suite of application software, the book and periodical collections, and study space. An explanation of resources and space usage by floor can be found in the section on the Waleska Library.
Can I access library resources online?
Most library databases and ebooks are available to Reinhardt students, faculty and staff anywhere that there is Internet access. Please see instructions on how to access the library resources from off campus. >
How do I access the After Hours Library?
Computers, a printer, a scanner and a study area are available to Reinhardt students, faculty and staff 24/7/365 in the After Hours Library. Read more about the After Hours Library >
For how long can I check out a book? Are there fines on overdue books?
For students, the normal check out period for a book is three (3) weeks. Overdue books incur a 5 cents per day per book fine. Circulation periods vary for other materials such as DVDs and other media. Read more about the complete circulation policy and length of check out by materials and patron groups.